Thursday, March 24, 2011

things happen in 3's.

In honor of the Jersey Shore season finale...here's a picture of me and my little in front of the jersey shore house!  I love my little so much.  She seriously makes me so happy and is always there for me.  I don't know what I would do without her!  LOVE YOU LITTLE!
I honestly believe things happen in three's...whether it be good or bad.  In this case it's been bad.  3 of my residents have now passed away this week, one more passed this morning.  Elizabeth Taylor also passed away this week which makes me believe that two more celebrities may pass away in the upcoming weeks...which is sad.  But I guess that's life...and you gotta live your life to the fullest because you never know when your time will come.  Don't have any regrets, love your family and friends with all your heart, and just be happy...life's way too short to be anything but happy.  We moved some of the furniture around at work today which upset some of the residents.  Instead of having couches when you walk in the building, there's now a piano and 2 chairs.  This upset them because they like to sit up front and see what kind of action is going on and gossip.  I feel really bad for them but it was out of our hands and wasn't our choice to move the furniture it was the CEO's.  The piano has been quite entertaining.  One of my co-workers and I did a little duet of Heart and Soul on the piano...it was pretty funny.  I actually wanna get back into playing the piano.  I took lessons as a kid, but that's because my mom basically forced me to...and kid's never wanna do the things their parents tell them to.  But now, I'd like to learn more songs and maybe even write some of my own.  Writing poetry is something I love doing..so I figure, why not try writing music and lyrics?  We'll see how it works out haha.  I got to skype with my little and grandlittle today for a little while which was nice.  They told me all about their trip to Costa Rica..so jealous of them! I miss them and my sisters so much.  It's hard living so far away from them.  Tonight's the season finale of Jersey Shore...kinda sad about it.  It's one of the shows I get to watch with my Dad.  He'll say he only watches it because there's no football or baseball on...but I know he really actually likes watching it because he knows all their names! He's too funny.  Guess we're just going to have to find something else to watch on Thursday's now.  My mom's been really worried about her job.  The township wants to privatize which means they might get rid of the bus drivers, secretaries, aides, and custodians.  Getting rid of the bus drivers is crazy... they don't understand how seriously these people are taking their jobs.  My mom looks after her kids as if they were her own...and the parents are so grateful to have her as a driver.  I wish there was something I could do to help her...she's pretty sure they're going to tell them on the 24th that they're out of a  job for next year.  I'm hoping it's not true...she will be devastated.  She's been so stressed out about it as it is...but I know she's a strong woman and will be okay in the long run! I love her so much and just don't like to see her sad and angry...really wish there was something I could do !

No comments:

Post a Comment