Saturday, March 12, 2011

the hardest and longest day ever!

My family is the most important thing in my life.  Since I've already said a bit about my parents and grandparents I'll mention my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins in this one.  They are like my second parents and brother and sister.  They are always there for me and always supporting me 100%.  I love them so much! Our family is closer then most families....and crazier than most at that! 

Okay so, today I had to work 11 1/2 hours.  It was pretty intense! And pretty boring...which is why it was so hard to stay off of Facebook...buttttttt... I did fight the urge.  I focused most of the day on making up move-in packets for the marketing director but once I was done with that... I had to find something else to occupy my time.  I have to say, I did go on stumbleupon most of the time...and perez hilton.  But there were points during the day that I just wanted to go on Facebook really quick just to get rid of the craving.  I had to distract myself through other websites or by talking to some of my residents at work...which is always entertaining.  You get the best stories by working in an assisted living! My 102 year old friend needed my help fixing her T.V. after work and she told me that she loved me as soon as I got wheel of fortune on for her.  Just putting a smile on the resident's faces always makes me feel like I've had an accomplished day.  And since I've had a long day... I'm going to spend some quality time with my parents and watch a movie! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment