Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Opening Day Eve!

This is Freddy Sez.  He has been at every Yankee game that I've been at since I can remember.  Unfortunately he passed away this past year.  Yankee Stadium will never be the same without him banging his pan.  He's the meaning of a true Yankee Fan!
Let's just say i'm overly excited for the quest to #28!  It's all I can think about lately.  I can't wait to finally be able to watch baseball and go to some games.  Win or lose, I always love my yankees!  Nothing really exciting went on today at work.  I'm just happy the weekend is almost here.  I've been so tired lately...must be from all the zumba i've been doing haha.  Mom and I went for our weigh-in at weight watchers but we didn't stay for the meeting.  Instead, we met grandma for some Chinese food and of course I got my favorite... wonton soup, grilled shrimp with vegetables, brown rice, and brown sauce on the side! But anyways.... at our weigh-in I lost another 2.8 pounds and mom lost .8 so now we're equal..both lost 7 pounds total! I honestly feel so much better eating more vegetables and fruit.  I do have the occasional craving, but I just have a weight watchers ice cream to handle that....which I will probably have one right now hahaha.  So now it's time to relax and watch some Idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment