Friday, March 11, 2011

almost an accident

My parents mean the world to me.  They are my best friends and I would be lost in this crazy life without them.  I love them with all my heart. 
Today I only had to work until 11, so being at work without Facebook wasn't too challenging.  When I got home I decided to just watch some movies that I hadn't seen and really wanted to.  (Burlesque was a really good movie for those of you who haven't seen it...you should!).  For those of you who really know me...you know how much I dislike talking on the phone.  Well, since I don't have Facebook as a means of communication, I actually had three conversations on the phone! Shocking, I know.  And it really felt good to talk to them directly, rather than through a computer.  Sometimes it's hard to tell the expressions or see how people really feel without seeing their face or hearing their voice.  I feel like talking on the phone or in person is much more effective in getting the point of your story across.  So I have to admit, I almost accidentally went on Facebook today.. but I managed to stop myself! I was going through some pictures on my phone and realized there were a few that I wanted to upload to Facebook.  Good thing I caught myself in time! It was a pretty lazy day for me since it was so rainy here...so it wasn't as challenging as the first two days.  Hopefully I can keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment