Friday, March 11, 2011

jersey shore

My grandparents are the absolute best people in the world.  They have always been there for me and I am grateful to have them in my life.  I love that we are so close and I am able to turn to them for anything.  



Today I had the day off so I decided to go down the shore.  My friend Sara and I went with my parents to Point Pleasant for the day.  We spent the day running around the beach like children and playing in the arcades....yes we are 22, but we can still release our inner child every so often!  Skee Ball was so much fun...we ended up giving all the tickets we won for the day to two little boys...they were so grateful!  It was nice to spend a day outside and enjoying the nice weather without worrying about checking Facebook for once.  I actually got to take some really great pictures too.   After the beach, we met up with my grandparents for a few drinks and a few games of shuffle board at Leggett's in Manasquan and finished the day up with a nice Italian dinner at Maria's (my absolute favorite restaurant!).  I really enjoyed spending quality time with the people that mean most to me.  It honestly wasn't too hard to resist Facebook today.  If I could have days like today...every day, it would be a hell of a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment