Wednesday, March 30, 2011

4 months til my birthday!

This picture makes me happy.  It was my first game at Fenway with my biffy!  of course it was Red Sox vs Yankees...and OF COURSE the YANKEES WON! Can't wait for the season to start!
Monday marked 4 months until I'm 23...ugh depressing! Where is the time going?!  I remember when I was younger I couldn't wait to be older, and now it just seems like time is flying by.  Monday was a very busy day at work.  Two people were taken to the hospital, one more passed away, and I had a lot of work to get done.  But, having a lot of work helps the day to go by faster so I can't complain.  After work I got a good workout in.  Love going home and doing some Zumba!  It really is a great work out if you do it for at least 45 minutes.  I love to dance so it's a great way to work out.  Secret Life of the American Teenager came back on at 8...the season premier was amazing! Can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store!! After it was over, I caught some of DWTS.  Kirstie Alley is definitely one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment