Thursday, March 17, 2011

2 in 1

Spending time with my family and friends is one of my favorite things.  This picture is from Jenkinson's Boardwalk in Point Pleasant.  We went there last weekend and played Skee Ball.  from left to right...Sara's score, Mom's score, my score, and dad's score.  Clearly I didn't do well this round haha but it was still so much fun!
Clearly I've been occupying myself with things besides Facebook and have lost track of my blog in the process.  Sorry!!! So this will be a 2-in-1 to catch back up.  Tuesday was uneventful to say the least.  Went to work all day and was busy so I didn't really have time to worry about logging onto Facebook.  Except that it was a friend of mine's birthday and I wish I could have gone on to wish him a happy birthday...but instead I texted him.  Then I thought he might have gotten another number so I had my mom write on his Facebook for me.  So technically it wasn't cheating! After work I relaxed for a little with my mom and then we went out to dinner at the Dunellen Hotel.  We met up with 2 of our family friends.  We always have a good time with them..and always have a good laugh.    After dinner we came back to our house for a few drinks and us girls watched t.v. while the guys went outside to smoke a cigar.  We watched some crazy show on T.V. that seemed like they were aliens and the girls were all killing people with these tails that came out of nowhere... not really sure what it was. I think it was that show V...and I've come to the conclusion that it's called V because power of the V...you know, like the girls were killing people with these crazy things that came out of ..what seemed to be...there vaginas hahaha.


Working at an assisted living place is amazing! I have the best residents in the world.  They have the greatest stories and are always making me laugh.  This picture above is one of our residents..he's 98!

Wednesday was a busy day at work. I trained the maintenance director's son for the receptionist position, in case we need help in the summer.  We worked on a project for the director of nursing...it was a lot of pasting pictures onto other paper...kind of like being in preschool again! But, it did keep me busy allllllll day! I'm still working on it today.  After work, my mom and I finally officially started weight watchers! Took us long enough to get there since the past few weeks she's had meetings, or been sick, or had a bummed foot...or I've been sick..or whatever the reason.  But the point is, we finally got there.. and it's the first step to a better, healthier, happier life...so I'm excited!  After our meeting we went  for some Chinese food.  I always get the grilled shrimp with steamed veggies and the brown sauce on the side with a side of brown rice.  It's my fav!  My mom wanted to run to the food store after but it was cutting it close to American Idol so I said no.   Well, we only had 2 rolls of toilet paper in our house...and we have 3 bathrooms...which is a problem.  So, I was going to my friend Sara's and my mom told me to ask her for a roll of toilet paper... I was hysterically laughing and said no way!  So, my mom went into the bathroom at the chinese food place and stole a roll out of the bathroom!!!! SO EMBARRASSING!  I nearly pissed myself from laughing so hard.... all because I didn't want to stop at the store haha.  So when I got to Sara's, I told her the story.  She thought it was so funny and was going to give me a roll to go home with just to mock my mom.. buttttt she forgot to give it to me! It would have been funny to see the look on my mom's face.  Needless to say...she's going food shopping today and better have bought some toilet paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment