Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The beginning

So this is all pretty new to me...but I thought I should document my experience without Facebook for 40 days.  Being someone who is constantly on Facebook, this is actually going to be challenging.  But, I'm up for the challenge...especially because a lot of people don't think I can do this.  I like to prove people wrong.  I'm actually looking forward to doing things that I haven't done in a while since I was being distracted by Facebook.  Things like reading, photography, writing, and spending more time actually talking to people...not just Facebooking them.  Lord knows I have enough books that I've bought but haven't read, so this is the perfect opportunity.  I'll let you all know if I read anything good...but for now, it's time to say goodbye to Facebook and hello to reality!

1 comment: