Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy April Fool's

I really love the backstreet boys.  Nick and I had a moment outside of the gym at Mohegan Sun before this concert.   He was on the elliptical and I was leaving the pool area... I took a double take and We locked eyes...I was shocked...he realized I recognized who he was...smiled and waved.  I was star struck
Everyone kept calling me Ms. Brandystar at work.  Quite comical..but I am proud to have won the award!  I got April Fooled by a 90 year old...that was amusing. haha.  I had a hair appointment after work.  My hair dresser and one of the other hair dresser's ...and myself were the only one's in the place.  So we were obviously talking about crazy things.  It was a lot of fun and helped to pass the time while my dye was setting in.  The phone rang at one point and I was so confused bc I had a feeling it might be my mom.  Well with that, the one hair dresser's boyfriend was there and he goes..I'm going outside for a cigarette I'll be back.  He comes back in and goes..."Man someone's car got really messed up...looks like it was a hit and run."  and I was just sitting there and my hair dresser goes... "What kind of car is it?"  and he responds "some ford...it's kind of like an SUV...it's a brownish color and parked on the right.  The tail light is off and everything."  I said yeah right and asked if he was paying an April Fool's joke...he kept the straightest face in the world and I ran outside to check....my car was fine and they all yelled april fools! Such jerks...but my mom DID call and tell them to do it haha.  After my hair, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out or not but I decided just to go since it was our friend Jenna's birthday.  The night was insane and that's all I can really say.  I walked into my house at 5:30 a.m. and proceeded to talk to my parent's as if it was 5 in the evening. haha I just had to tell them about my night.. They think i'm crazy but that's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment