Saturday, April 23, 2011

THE LAST DAY!

Two little girls gave me these Justin Bieber trivia cards for Easter... it made me smile haha
Today was my last day of not going on Facebook and I spent it wisely!  I woke up early and did some Zumba, went tanning, then ran to the store for my mom.  Then I came home and helped clean and made some lunch.  After that mom and I went shopping all day...and squeezed in a nice relaxing pedicure!  Dinner was a team effort...we made angel hair with asparagus and tomatoes... it was so yummy!!  I dyed Easter Eggs with my parents...Dad's didn't come out so great but he gets an "A" for effort.  Then I took the time to paint mommy's nails since she never paints them herself...I think she really appreciated it, which is good. :-)  I like to see her happy..because then it makes me happy.  I finally got to watch Shawshank Redemption tonight after hearing how great of a movie it is from my dad for months now.  And it really was a great movie...highly recommend watching it if you haven't already!  And now It's time for me to get some sleep.  Good night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment