Friday, April 15, 2011

one really big catch up post

Sorry I've been MIA lately... been busy with a lot of things.  For starters, this past weekend was the Easter Egg hunt at work... I went to help out even though I wasn't working.  It was a good time...my mom got her face painted to look like a lion..it was pretty hilarious.  After the Egg hunt I headed up to Hartford for Kyle's wake.  It was nice to see all of my sisters and friends...but not so nice under the circumstances.  It was bittersweet being up there again.  I got to attend one of the ritual event before initiation, which brought back memories of my collegiate days and experiences.  My Biffy and I got to have lunch together at Cheesecake Factory and got to catch up (Since we haven't seen each other since January...definitely WAY too long!)  The wake was really nice..they had great pictures of Kyle and all the people who cared about him were there.  We got in line at 2:30 and didn't get up to give our condolences to the family until like 5:45...that's how many people were there to pay their respects.  But we all know he is in a better place now.

Monday meant back to work.  I was busy Monday and Tuesday working on a report for the state.  It was pretty easy, but a pain in the butt!  Wednesday I was pretty busy making a ton of copies and the phone was ringing off the hook for some reason.  And Thursday and Today were pretty laid back.


Tonight I'm hoping to go to this new place in Branchburg called Willie Mcbride's.  Hopefully it's good, we shall see!

And that's the quick update...not very interesting I know. haha Hopefully next week will be more interesting.... 9 more days til I'm back on Facebook.  I think I'm not going to be as addicted to it anymore as I was before lent.  I have a whole new outlook on life now...and more appreciation for the people in my life.  I'd rather spend time with the people that I love and am friends with, rather than just talk to them on Facebook.  So that's what I'm going to do...spend more time with people.


i love taking pictures at the beach

i love the fact that i finished college in 4 years and got my degree!

i really have an obsession of taking pictures of animals and reptiles on vacation.. this is by far my favorite pic!

this makes me happy and defines my relationship with my parents

best spring break of my life with some amazing sisters

this picture makes me laugh every time

LOVE light houses!

love taking crazy pictures..especially on the beach.  (p.s. this pic took like 15 minutes to take bc sara couldn't get it right hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment