Sunday, April 17, 2011

shopping and puppies

this is the cutie that i fell in love with today.  I think it's better to fall in love with puppies than boys....puppies won't break your heart ;-)
Today was a very productive day.  I woke up and had  a nice breakfast with mom and then headed to the basement for a nice workout.  I even helped mom clean the house a little bit...yes I do clean once in a while, shocking I know!  Then I got to see Kim, whom I haven't seen in months!  We have such opposite schedules that it's hard to hang out.  But I'm glad we got to spend the whole day together today! We did some shopping at Marshall's and DSW and then we met my parents for lunch at the Stagehouse.  On the way home I decided it would be a good idea to stop at the puppy store.  I instantly fell in love with this chocolate lab and HAD to see him out of his cage so I requested to take him out.  WHAT A CUTIE!  Kim and I played with him in the room for probably a half hour.   Too bad he was like $1300, otherwise he'd totally be home with me right now lol.  Puppies make me happy, although puppy stores make me sad.  Most of those dogs are from puppy mills which is just plain wrong!  These puppy mills just keep breeding dogs when there's enough dogs out there in shelter's that need homes.  But, that's a topic that I clearly feel strongly against.  I really think puppy mills should be illegal and someone should do something about it.  Anyways...today marks one week until I'm back on Facebook! I can't believe I've actually lasted this long without it.  Yeah, I do feel out of the loop...two of my sorority sisters got engaged and I had no idea until someone told me.  With Facebook, I would have known right away!  It's crazy how much we depends on networking sites to keep in touch with people and keep up with their lives!  Well now I'm going to watch the Wizard of Oz since it's on T.V. and it's my FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment