Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sad day....

i love my sisters <3
Today was really slow all day at work.  It's been nice since the boss lady has been at a convention all week in Florida.  Everyone is much more laid back and less stressed than usual which is good.  I went tanning after work for the first time in almost a year.  I figured I'd better start tanning before I go to Vegas so I don't look like I'm a member of the Cullen Clan. haha.  I've been bored without mom being home.  She's in AC right now with my aunt and grandma...and I'm stuck here at home.  I made turkey burgers tonight for me and dad..they were pretty good.  Then I got some bad news about my sorority sisters brother passing away today.  We all knew him because we went to school with him.  He was an RA around campus and actually dated my second little for a while.  He even helped me sneak into her room one night so I could decorate it for big little and we talked about how he liked to watch Gilmore Girls and that we shouldn't judge him by it ....which we didn't.  He would come to our apartment all the time complaining of the noise level...when really we were just singing Lion King songs.  He was seriously a really smart, funny, and nice guy and will be missed by everyone who knew him.  Rest in Peace Kyle...may the angels lead you in.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!! I must say I miss you n your posts!!

    ReplyDelete