Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weight Watcher Wednesday

My favorite little cheerleader! This is my cousins girlfriend Meredith.   I absolutely adore her! She's like a little sister to me and she is one of the nicest people I know!
So I was freaking out all day since it was my weigh-in day.  Everyone knows you barely eat on weigh-in day...hoping you weigh less by the time you weigh in haha.  Anyways.. I really didn't think I was going to lose anything because I had a bagel, pizza, drinks, and filet mignon this weekend.  BUT I learned at the meeting that you shouldn't deprive yourself of the food that you love because one day you will break down and eat a whole pizza in one sitting...or a dozen bagels.  And I definitely don't want that!  I ended up losing 2.8 pounds bring me down to a total of...9.8 pounds in 3 weeks! I am SO happy..you have no idea.  It's been so hard to lose weight, but weight watchers has made it easy.  It's also helped to keep my mind off of Facebook.  It's made me more active and more interested in cooking healthier meals...it's actually fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment