Saturday, April 23, 2011

it's a good, good friday!

This is Sally, my 102 year old bff.  She is such an amazing woman and has the best stories ever!  She always puts a smile on my face when I see her.  I just feel so honored to be able to talk to her and hear her life stories firsthand.  It really is an amazing thing.
Friday's are always pretty laid back at work and sometimes can be boring.  I look forward to Friday's all week..the last day of the week and the start of the weekend.  After work I decided to go to Old Navy to do some shopping....epic fail!  So I came home and my parent's were busy planting away in front of the house.  I told them it was good they were actually doing something for Earth day...they weren't too amused by it.  But, since they decided to rip the shrubs out, they knew they had to put new ones in!  We went to Vincenzo's for dinner, which was amazing as always!  Then when we got home, Mom and I decided to watch T.V. in her room.  At 3 a.m. I woke up so confused as to where I was.  Then I realized I had fallen asleep in my moms bed....so I went to my room to go into my own bed but my dad was in there.  It was pretty funny actually.  But it was nice to have a sleepover with mommy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment